Tailwind CSS is a utility-first CSS framework packed with classes like
rotate-90 that can be composed to build any design, directly in your HTML.
Some highlighted features of Tailwind CSS:
- Tiny Final CSS: Most Tailwind projects ship less than 10kB for the entire website.
- Tons of design sets and components available, free and paid.
- Dark mode: Easily build a dark theme, that can be switched with toggle button.
- Utility classes: No more wasting energy inventing class names.
- Responsive: Mobile-first by default, but you can change it to desktop-first easily.
- Handling Hover, Focus, and Other States.
- And much more. See the Tailwind CSS site for more details.