dPlugins Scripts Organizer
Installation and Licence
Installation Method 1:
Upload from the plugins page
- Login to your WP install.
- From the dashboard panel, hover on the "Plugin" Menu.
- Under Plugins, click “Add New”.
- On the "Add Plugins" find "Upload Plugin" at the top of the page and
- Click "Choose file".
- Locate Scripts Organizer's .Zip file on your computer and select it.
- After the file is selected hit the "Install Now" button.
- Press "Activate Plugin".
Installation Method 2:
Upload with FTP Client
- Download the Scripts Organizer plugin
- Upload ‘scripts-organizer’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After installation, you will find a new menu item “Scripts Organizer”
To be able to use a plugin or get the latest updates, the plugin needs to be activated with a valid license key.
- Find the menu item “Scripts Organizer”.
- Under Scripts Organizer's menu locate "Licence & Support".
- In the first box under the label: ENTER YOUR LICENSE KEY paste license and hit the "Activate Licence" button.
- If your license is valid you will be redirected straight away to the Scripts Page to create your first script.
- If you want to check the status of your license go back to the "Licence & Support" page and locate the label Status and "Active" green badge.
Retrieving license and plugin file
- Go to the shops "Login" page
- Enter your credentials
- Find Scripts Organizer block
- Click on "View Downloads for Purchase #XXXX"
- On the Scripts Organizer page, you will find license and button to download button at the bottom of the page