To manage access to your design sets, you need to create a license. Define which design set that the license can access, the expiration of the license, and the number of the license activation.
You can bulk generate license using the Generator. Read the guide on the Creating Generator section.
You also able to create license manually.
- Navigate to Oxygen > Asura
- Click the Licenses tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the Add New button on the top of the screen.
- Fill the “License Key” field with string. The value should be unique.
- Tick the “Status” checkbox if you want to enable the license.
- (Optional) Fill the “Max Activation”, and “Expire at” field with number and date. The license will expire on selected date and have limited activation.
- Fill the “User” field if you want to assign the generated license to a user.
- Fill the “Terms” field by choosing the design sets that will assigned to the license.
- Click the Submit button.
- When submission is complete, you’ll see a new license on the Licenses list table.